The Diamond Skid is a superior quality, reliable, complete reverse osmosis drinking water purification system and water delivery system, for use in commercial applications. It contains everything needed to purify and deliver water to the filling source, making it more than just a reverse osmosis filtration system. This full service water purification system is currently used throughout the domestic and international marketplace, answering the call for pure, quality, great tasting drinking water.
The Diamond Skid is used in applications such as water stores, bottling plants, water pouch plants, water purification plants, beverage production, pharmaceuticals, and various other applications calling for pure RO water.
This TFC membrane reverse osmosis drinking water purification system designed to consistently, efficiently, and reliably produce pure RO water under 10ppm for consumption. This water purification system can also be configured to produce purified alkaline water.
The Diamond Skid reverse osmosis system is available in multiple models to suit different production levels ranging from 1,500 – 12,000 gallons per day. This water purification system can be easily modified for higher production levels at a later date and easily adaptable for various uses.
The Diamond Skid reverse osmosis system features a unique design allowing it to be extremely reliable with low maintenance costs. The system is comprised of basic electrical components that are readily accessible worldwide, unlike many other systems made of proprietary parts and microprocessors that are prone to failure.
The Diamond Skid reverse osmosis water purification system is built upon order allowing our technicians to customize the system to meet your needs in the most efficient, affordable, and reliable design. Also the system can be tailored to fit practically any application calling for high quality, pure water.
The Diamond Skid water purification system is manufactured and assembled in the USA with NSF approved components. The Diamond Skid is made with a locking wheel frame allowing it to be easily moved and repositioned during moving, maintenance, cleaning, etc. The system comes with a 1year warranty on parts from manufacturer defect and continuous phone and email technical support. The Diamond Skid reverse osmosis system is very user friendly, easily installed, and comes with a complete detailed operation guide including user instructions, maintenance, and installation procedures.
The Diamond Skid Reverse Osmosis Water Purification System Process
- STEP 1 AG Pre-Filtration—removes particulate matter down to 20 microns.
- STEP 2/3 Carbon Filtration—an activated carbon filter that removes chlorine, chloramines, solvents, lead, insecticides, gasses, and other harmful contaminants. Works as a water softener without the use of salt by drawing hardness particles together and crystallizing them. Includes an automatic backwashing system.
- STEP 4 5 Micron Pre-Filter—removes particles, sediment, and algae.
- STEP 5 R.O. Pump—high pressure, stainless steel pump to boost water pressure to 160 lbs. formaximum membrane efficiency.
- STEP 6 Reverse Osmosis Membrane—water is forced through a semi-permeable, .0002 micron membrane,allowing only pure water molecules to pass.
- STEP 7 Storage—water is stored in FDA approved tanks.
- STEP 8 Repressurized System— a 20 G.P.M. pressure pump assures constant water supply from storage tanks to post carbon filter, ultra-violet sterilizer, and faucets.
- STEP 9 Pressure Tank—33-gallon pressure tank assures a constant flow of water to the filler and prolongs pump life.
- STEP 10 Post-Carbon Filtration—water travels through a 4.5”x20” big blue Post Carbon filter, polishing it for exceptionally smooth taste.
- STEP 11 Ultraviolet Sterilizer— 25 G.P.M. stainless steel sterilizer eliminates up to 99.9% of all bacteria.
- STEP 12-optional—ozone may be added to water storage tanks to prevent future bacterial growth.
- Powder coated steel frame—Aluminum diamond plate base
- Pre-wired electrical panel—Circuit breaker
- Automatic flush
- LIGHTS—Power on; system running; low pressure with auto cut-off
- Stainless Steel RO Booster Pump
- Dual level R.O. controls
- Auto-backwash—On pre and post treatment—stainless steel jackets
- Pre and post filter gauges
- Waste and recycle valves
- Product and waste flow meters
- Pressure pump—20 G.P.M.
- Ultraviolet sterilization light—25 G.P.M.
- All components and materials are either NSF/FDA/UL/ETL approved
- Stainless steel membrane housings with TFC membranes
- Ozone generator
- Feed pump
- Panel Mounted TDS meter
- Delivery water meter
- Temperature: 85°
- Pressure: 40-80 psi
- Operating pressure: 160 psi
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS): 2000 ppm
- Iron: 0.5 ppm
- Silica: 25 ppm@50%
- Recovery pH range: 3–11
- Water recovery—up to 60%
- Salt rejection—90-98%+
Model Gallons/Liters per day Dimensions (Inches) Weight (Lbs.)
DS-1 1,500/5,625 99L x 30W x 74H 675 Please Call For Pricing DS-2 3,000/11,250 99L x 30W x 74H 700 Please Call For Pricing DS-3 4,500/16,875 99L x 30W x 74H 725 Please Call For Pricing DS-4 6,000/22,500 99L x 30W x 74H 750 Please Call For Pricing DS-5 7,500/28,125 99L x 30W x 74H 775 Please Call For Pricing DS-6 9,000/36,000 99L x 30W x 74H 800 Please Call For Pricing
*Note: Prices are Manufacturer Suggested Retail Prices. Actual sales prices are lower than the MSRP and discounts are given on various equipment packages, so please submit a quote request form for actual pricing. System flow rates are calculated based on 77 degree Fahrenheit incoming water temperature.
Please call before ordering with any and all questions regarding the equipment, uses, specifications, installation, or any other questions. We have a very friendly and helpful customer service department that can be reached during normal business hours; Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PST.
Also, for best results it is highly recommended to obtain a water analysis test in order to find which contaminants are present in the water supply. Feel free to reference our Water Problems Page or call our Customer Service Personnel for a better understanding of the different contaminants and their effects/consequences.
“We purchased two customized DS-4 diamond skid units from WB USA in May 2010 . Through out the entire process, planning, shipping and installation the support provided has been very good. We have been operational for approximately twenty months as of this writing and the units have functioned as expected. We have had to replace a digital counter on the UV Sterilizer due to a local Power surge as well as some cracked fittings. All spare parts were readily available and shipped out quickly so we had no down time.
I would recommend anyone considering the Water Business to contact WB USA . They are readily accessible and will work patiently with you to get you up and running!”
Very satisfied customer