WB USA offers a variety of water filtration systems for home including the Pro Home Reverse Osmosis Systems. WB USA’s water filter systems for home feature the same advanced technology as our commercial products in a compact, efficient, high quality USA made unit to offer you clean, pure, healthy, great tasting drinking water for everyone in your home to enjoy. Bottled water, drinking water delivery services, and filter units such as Brita are much more expensive, so not only will these systems provide you with a higher quality drinking water but they will also allow you to save money in the long run. So save money and enjoy drinking cleaner, purer, better tasting water with one of WB USA’s Pro Home RO Filter Systems. These under sink water filter systems are available in 3-stage, 4-stage, and 5-stage filtration setups.
These home water filtration systems are an under sink water filter style meaning that they include all necessary equipment to be mounted and installed under the sink. All of our reverse osmosis water filtration systems for home come with:
- Reverse Osmosis Filtration System
- 3.2 gallon pressurized storage tank
- Automatic shut off valve – system does not filter or waste water when the storage tank is full unlike others
- Long reach non-airgap faucet
- Saddle valve assembly
- Drain clamp assembly
- Coded color tubing for installation
- Instruction and installation manual
- 1 Year Warranty
*All systems are USA made with high quality NSF approved components
The Pro Home 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis Home Water Filtration System offers the highest quality drinking water with the highest production levels. This 5-stage home reverse osmosis system uses a combination of sediment filters, carbon filters, and TFC membranes to produce the cleanest great tasting pure water. The Pro Home 5 Stage RO water system for home can be made in multiple production levels depending on the number of RO membranes incorporated into the system.
The Pro Home 5 Stage System’s filtration process consists of:
- Stage 1 – 10” Poly Spun Sediment 5 Micron Pre-Filter
- Stage 2 – 10” GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) Pre-Filter
- Stage 3 – Carbon Block 10” 5 Micron Filter
- Stage 4 – .002 TFC Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- Stage 5 – Post Carbon Filter
- Stage 6 (Optional) – Ultraviolet Sterilization
*Price: Please Call For Pricing
*Read the information at the bottom of the page to see what each filter removes.
The Pro Home 4 Stage Reverse Osmosis Home Water Filter System is very similar to the Pro Home 5 Stage System, but is designed to work with water supplies that are traditionally not as contaminated. The Pro Home 4 eliminates the first 20-micron sediment filter and is most applicable where city tap water does not have extremely high contaminant levels. The Pro Home 4 Stage RO System for home provides homes with clean, pure, great tasting water in a simple, reliable, and economic unit.
The Pro Home 4 Stage System’s filtration process consists of:
- Stage 1 – 10” Poly Spun Sediment 5 Micron Filter
- Stage 2 – Carbon Block 10” 5 Micron Filter
- Stage 3 – .002 TFC Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- Stage 4 – Post Carbon Filter
- Stage 5 (Optional) –Ultraviolet Sterilization
*Price: Please Call For Pricing
The following water filters remove the contaminants stated below:
- Sediment filters are used to remove large particles within the water. A human hair particle is 20 microns in diameter.
- Carbon Filters are used to remove chlorine, chloramines, heavy metals, volatile organics, pesticides, odors/smells, bad taste, etc and all particles down to 5 microns. Granular activated carbon filters are used in combination with a carbon block filters in areas where the water supply contains higher levels of chlorine, chloramines, volatile organics, and pesticides.
- TFC RO membranes are used to filter out small particles in the water to provide pure water. Multiple membranes can be configured for systems requiring higher production levels.
- Post Carbon Filters are used to polish the water for great taste while removing any remaining odors or bad tastes.
- Ultraviolet Sterilization is used to kill 99.9% of all biological bacteria.
To order one of our Pro Home Reverse Osmosis Systems please contact us at (760) 744-4800 or email us at email@example.com to receive information via email.